Brendinghat

Scam Emails and a bit of baiting

Esther Phillip Hello My Dear

Published / by Dave McDave / Leave a Comment

WARNING: These are scams. They are Emails sent to a honeytrap address only ever used for this purpose. Do not reply to these people, they will try to con you into paying out money in return for nothing.

CAVEAT: Please note that some of these Emails may be impersonating a genuine company or person. We wish to make it clear that any such name mentioned within these Emails has no connection to the scam. For the sake of searching, we leave these messages untouched, but we will respond to any concerns left in our comments.


From: Esther Phillip <estherphillip91@yahoo.com>
Reply: Esther Phillip <jengdunh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:10:53 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello My Dear,

Hello My Dear,
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now? I took this decision the way my mind directed me. My name is Mrs Esther Phillips, I am constrained to contact you because I deposited the sum of $3.7M USD into an automated teller card (ATM VISA CARD) in INDONESIA.

The atm card was issued by the MAYBANK INDONESIA PLC (MBI) and will allow you a maximum daily withdrawal of US$10,000.00 or its equivalent IN any ATM Machine all over the world.

Currently, I'm in one of the hospitals in India for treatment of throat cancer which the doctor confirmed might lead to my death. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I was brought up as an orphan and was married to my lovely Late husband for 52years without a child, I am 78 years now. Therefore I want you to use this fund to build Orphanage home or Charity Organization on my behalf to help the Motherless babies and less privileged ones.

I want you to use 30% of this fund to start up a good business in your country, while the remaining 70% be use to build Orphanage home or Charity Organization to bring hope to the hopeless, help to the motherless and the less privileged.

Be advised to contact MR. DUNH JENG the MAYBANK Bank Officer with below information to enable him deliver the Atm Card to your address.

Contact person: Mr. Dunh Jeng
Email: jengdunh@gmail.com
Telephone: +62 851 323 58 60

Be advised to provide him with the following information below:

Your Full Names________________________
Your Mailing address_____________________
Your Country________________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Phone Number____________________

Take good care of your self and more bless. I will not be able to access my email as i will be going to into intensive care unit for operation, I want you to always pray for me."God will bless you abundantly in helping the poor and oppressed. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God". Please remember to use 70% for charity, this is to fulfill God's wish. if you do not hear from me again, pray for me and Please remember to keep every information confidential until you receive the ATM CARD.

Regards,
Mrs Esther

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *